Friday, February 4, 2011

Say It Ain't So...

I don't know when it happened. I blinked and my babies grew up. Son number 2 gets his driving permit on Monday. I know he is a little older than most of the kids just getting his permit, but he is still my baby. Son number 3 is also old enough for a driving permit. I have 4 teenage sons and three elementary age children.Where did the time go?

I'm not ready to be a mom to adults! I'm not old enough. Okay, maybe I *am* old enough chronologically but I don't *feel* old enough. I still wanna be that 20 year old with no cares and worries. Oh to be young again...

I still haven't even decided what I want to be when I grow up... Is there a time limit to that kind of decision? Like shouldn't I have *some* idea by now?  Maybe by the time I'm 50, I'll know what I wanna be. In all honesty, probably not though. Did Donna Reed have these kinds of problems? Wonder what June Cleaver wanted to be when she grew up?

Oooh, can you tell I grew up watching too much tv? Wonder if Carol Brady would have any advice on teenage drivers?

2 comments: