Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gonna get my Sh!t together...

 Today I signed up to Sarah Robinson's "28 Days to Getting Your Sh*t Together" 

This is going to take place in the month of February. When the month is out, I hope to have my sh-tuff together. I tend to be a bit (oh,okay alot!) scatterbrained when it comes to getting things done. Formulating ideas I'm great at. Getting started with said ideas, no problem. Sticking with it through the tough points, uh not so much...

If I can write it down and schedule it out, I will do a lot better. I can get sidetracked doing the simplest of things. Forget about the tough stuff. I always seem to have an excuse. Usually its a time factor that I have a problem with. You know the standard excuse? It'll take too long so I start later. Usually, I find that it takes less than half the time that I've anticipated.

A good example of this is dressing well and putting makeup on. Now that I do this more or less regularly, I know that it doesn't take much time at all. Maybe 5 minutes? What was the big deal?

Since this is my year to renew and re-invent, I'm looking forward to many more changes in my life. All of it starts with one small step after another. Will you join me in Sarah's "28 Days to Getting Your Sh*t Together"?

I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment