Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lazy Saturday afternoon.

 I've been busy all day doing nothing. Six of the kids went to their grandparents house for the weekend, leaving just Jim, my husband, Sean, my 16 year old and me, home. I had planned on a run to the laundromat to get some of the laundry overflow done but I was too lazy I guess. Being a family of nine, laundry is never done. About once a month or so, I take the excess to wash all at once.
Samsung 5.0 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer (Color: Stainless Platinum) ENERGY STAR®


I need a set of 2 of these to help get through Mount Washmore...Definitely in my Vision Book. Page 2, right after the hired help to actually do the laundry.. 


For today though, I will ignore the wash that needs done and continue to enjoy the quiet that is my lazy Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment